Alaska Chevron Service
has been providing quality car care in Fairbanks, AK, since 1985. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Fairbanks and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Alaska Chevron Service
employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Alaska Chevron Service
is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials
section for our current promotions and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Fairbanks, AK.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
"These guys are the ones you want, a real service station with customer service a high priority. Towing is tough work and these guys did their best by me!"
"I brought my car to Alaska Chevron Service for a second opinion on a repair job. They were able to get my car in and back to me in a timely fashion. I would go to them again for services."
"Great Service. Bobby and the staff was very honest and helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"